Fluorescent Lighting Skypanels helps make Old age Home Vibrant and Exciting!


I am the manager at a private facility for oldies. Well, to be precise, I take care of all the needs of old people at the old age home for which I work. It has been my privilege and my blessing to help all the old grandpas and grandmas. My staff is attentive to the tiniest of needs of each person who has made this facility their own home.
The home is quite large and there is a big outdoor field which is used every day.  The temperatures are pleasant throughout the year and everyone prefers the sun since the heat helps to ease their joint pain. Nature is the best remedy to keep the mind and the spirit relaxed.
Our close proximity with the sea causes it to rain a lot in our area. I often see the sad look in their faces when they have to leave the great beautiful outdoors for the white & pristine but monotonous indoors due to rain.
This affected the energy of the home which made me feel bummed out about myself because I was unable to do anything. During a random issue with the fluorescent lighting fixtures in the home, I was looking for a solution online. Somehow I came across Skypanels for the fluorescent lighting panels.
They had many designs from cherry tree skypanels, jacaranda tree Skypanels to user customized Skypanels. I was excited when I saw the opportunity to bring a smile on the faces of the oldies. These fluorescent lighting panels could be installed easily and helped changed the environment of the room.
I ordered the decorative fluorescent lighting panels for the home and got them installed silently in the night. The next day it was raining as usual. After the morning routine everyone gathered in the big hall to spend their day. As soon as everyone entered the big hall, they could feel the change in the vibe of the room. Everyone was thrilled to feel the outdoor environment inside. The smile on everyone’s faces was the best feeling in the world.
The Fluorescent lighting fixtures were a cost-effective but a very big change to the old age home. Now even the rains can’t drown our spirits.

If you want to know more best fluorescent lighting panel you must visit @https://www.usaskypanels.com.

Comments